HDI PCBDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
HDI PCB (High Density Interconnect)
? ? HDI is an abbreviation of High Density Interconnector. It is a kind of technology (technical) for producing printed boards, and a circuit board with a relatively high density of wiring distribution using the micro blind buried hole technology. HDI PCBs capitalize on the latest technologies available to increase the functionality of PCBs using the same or less amount of area. This advancement in PCB technology is driven by the miniaturization of components and semiconductor packages that supports advanced features in revolutionary new products such as touch screen computing and 4G network communications.
?? HDI PCBs are characterized by high-density attributes including laser microvias, fine lines and high performance thin materials. This increased density enables more functions per unit area. Higher technology HDI PCBs have multiple layers of copper filled stacked microvias (Advanced HDI PCBs) which creates a structure that enables even more complex interconnections.
HDI circuit advantages
1. Smaller vias and traces for higher route density and fewer layers
2. Micro-via patterns for routing channels, potential for fewer layers
3. Only practical way to design with multiple large BGAs having <0.8 mm pitch
4. Lowest cost for high density boards (HDI Board)
5. HDI board for improved signal and power integrity
6. Newer materials available of higher performance and lower costs, which are not suitable for standard or sequential lamination ? ? ? ?
Blind and/or buried vias
Through vias from surface to surface
20 μm circuit geometries
30 μm dielectric layers
50 μm laser vias
125 μm bump pitch processing
Our high density circuit boards have the technology-pushing capabilities to drive applications in a large number of industries including but not limited to semiconductor test equipment, defense, medical and aerospace.